Spa Retreat by Lacure Officine is a unique integrative wellbeing programme proposed from April 26 to May 31, 2013, by SEZZ HOTEL, the top-rated destination resort located in Saint-Tropez.
Spa Retreat by Lacure Officine : a unique method with multiple benefits
The Sezz Saint-Tropez offers you the opportunity to experience wellbeing with the Lacure Officine, based on the Bio-Nutrimab science. This method combines physical, mental and spiritual health to naturally detox the body, lift your mood, improve your metabolism and repair the skin. In fact LACURE OFFICINE is a whole way of life developed in France by Helena Compper, a naturopathic therapist, and a specialist in the treatment of eating disorders and addictions.
LACURE OFFICINE® is a proactive method that affects health and longevity. You can choose from a three-, five- or seven-days course including:
- Accommodation in a Bungalow (30m2) with garden
- All meals, fresh juices and smoothies
- A bio-energy check-up on arrival with an assessment of your toxaemia degree In order to determine your individual needs and create a tailor made program.
- A dietetic cooking workshop
- Yoga classes every morning
- Pedestrian hikes supervised by LACURE OFFICINE professionals
- A welcome pack, including among others the book “The Bio-Nutrimab Method
- A wide range of courses and conferences on detox, diet and health based on the principles of Bio-Nutrition
- Daily Excursions (Polo Club, Pampelonne beaches, boat trip … depending on dates)
- Relaxation sessions and introduction to meditation by the Bio-Nutrimab.
- LACURE OFFICINE mindset program (motivation and success,)
- Free access to the hotel outdoor heated swimming pool, steam room and Jacuzzi
- Possibility to book a selection of other Spa treatments and activities within the framework of your stay (with supplement)
- A monitoring program customized for the post cure phase
Offer valid subject to availability from April 26th to June 1st, and from October 7th to 20th 2013.
This entry was posted on Friday, February 15th, 2013 at 0 h 00 min
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.