Paris luxury hotel near exhibitions is your perfect base
published on 12/01/2014, dans Sezz Paris
Paris luxury hotel near exhibitions is ideal for an exciting city break
2014 promises to be an eventful year for everyone, for individuals as well as for trade professionals. These exciting events are certain to attract a very large number of visitors and professionals from all over the world. Be sure to make a note of the dates in your diary, and book your stay at Hotel Sezz early to avoid missing out on some of the year's top shows.
- Fashion weeks, ready to wear, January, March and September
- Maison & Objet, international home-fashion, January and September
- Première Vision, The World's Premier Fabric Show ™, February and September
- Vending expo, international vending show, February
- JEC Composite, world’s largest composites event, March
- Mondial du Tourisme, international tourism show, March
- Pharmagora, professional trade show reserved to pharmacists, officinal teams and the pharmaceutical industry, March
- SITL, international meeting place for transport, logistics and freight forwarding, April
- EuroPCR, the leading course in interventional medicine, May
- eCarTec, international trade fair for electric mobility, May
- Eurosatory, land and air-land defence and security, June
- Men’s Fashion Week, June
- Haute couture Fashion Week, July
- Paris Motor Show, October
- Sial, world's largest food innovation marketplace, October
- FIAC, contemporary art exhibition, October
- Midest, world’s leading industrial subcontracting show, November
- Nautic, worldwide recreational boating market, December.
Hotel Sezz - the premiere Paris luxury hotel near exhibitions and events
Just 10 minutes by taxi from Porte de Versailles and a half an hour from Villepinte, Hotel Sezz is an elegant boutique hotel offering the finest facilities, where beautiful rooms and suites provide you with a wonderful haven after a busy day. Why not visit our Spa by Payot for rejuvenating treatments in a serene atmosphere, or sip a cool cocktail or Veuve Clicquot champagne in our bar La Grande Dame?